About Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt is a British actress who appears in Hindi films. Born to the Bhatt family, she is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan. Bhatt first appeared on screen as a child artist in a minor role in the thriller Sangharsh.
- Her all-time favourite cartoon show is Tom and Jerry
- Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan’s Piku is her favourite film this year.
- Chocolate is her favourite flavour of ice-cream. Add to that, she loves Nutella!
- She’s a nervous flyer, especially when there’s turbulence.
- If she had to describe her experience of working on Abhishek Chaubey’s Udta Punjab in one word, she’d say, “DIFFICULT”
- She’s an early riser and her routine involves waking up and working out to stay fit and healthy
- Her most memorable moment was her first day of shoot for her debut film, Student Of The Year
- Her current favourite TV show is Girls, starring Lena Dunham
- Her favourite place in India are the mountains in Himachal Pradesh
- One thing she always does on set is taking a nap sometimes. She hates it, but lands up doing it anyway.
- Her favourite dessert is moong daal halwa
- The three people she admires most are her mother Soni Razdan, her mentor Karan Johar and her sister, Shaheen Bhatt
- When asked if she’d prefer a love match or an arranged marriage, she believes in love that’s arranged well.
- The secret to her happiness is “work work work”
- And the one thing we don’t know about her is that she loves peanuts with green tea
See her hottest pics